WHO ARE WE
- Mechanical High Precision Workshop in Riva San Vitale
- 10 employees (with decades of experience)
- Annual production capacity: 18,000 hours
- Space: 1100 m2 (workshop) + 120 m2 (offices)
- CNC machines (EDM, high-speed milling machines) and traditional machines for milling, turning, drilling and grinding
- Internal 3D CAM / external 3D design support
- The workshop is born inside the riri SA company as a maintenance center and production workshop for tools and components for the internal production machines.
- metaltool SA was founded in July 2001 by the initiative of a group of entrepreneurs, following the desire of riri SA to dissociate from the workshop and maintenance department.
- metaltool SA took over the entire workshop including the staff and stays in the riri SA building for the first 6 months. After it they moved to Via Industria 11 in Riva San Vitale.
- 2010, metaltool SA moved from Via Industria 11 to Via Industria 10, also in Riva San Vitale, in the spaces of a renovated warehouse.
- In 2012 metaltool SA obtains the ISO 9001: 2008 certification
- In 2017 the ISO 9001: 2015 certification was updated